Salmon with tomatoes and fennel
Ingredients :(for 4 people)
- 4 salmon fillets
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 2 fennel bulbs, cut into quarters
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 red onions, cut into quarters
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Salt and pepper
Cooking : 30min
- Drizzle the salmon fillets with lemon juice. Salt and pepper
- Combine olive oil, honey, vinegar and garlic in a bowl. Add salt and pepper.
- Put the cherry tomatoes, onions, and fennel in a salad bowl and pour over the sauce previously prepared. Mix well to coat the vegetables then spread it all out on a baking dish.
- Roast for 10 minutes in an oven preheated to 220°C. Add the salmon fillets to the dish and cook for another 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve the salmon with roasted vegetables, semolina or rice.
Fish, particularly oily fish such as salmon, are a privileged source of omega-3, some of which are essential for the development and functioning of the nervous system and contribute to the prevention of cardiovascular diseases. Fish is also a source of protein, minerals such as phosphorus, and trace elements, such as iodine, zinc, copper, selenium and fluorine, as well as vitamins A, D, E which are essential for health.
It is recommended to consume fish twice a week by combining fatty fish with a high content of omega-3 (salmon, sardines, mackerel, herring, smoked trout) and lean fish.